GENIE GROUP OF COMPANIES
We offer Edmonton’s premier Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths services at affordable prices. We offer a wide variety of services to meet your needs, including certified copies, attestations, witnessing, and notarizing a wide variety of documents including travel consent letters, affidavits, statutory declarations and many more.
A Notary Public serves in cases involving affidavits, statutory declarations, powers-of-attorney, estates, and/or business and real estate transactions. A notary can administer oaths and affirmations, take affidavits and statutory declarations, witness and authenticate the execution of certain documents, and certify true copies.
WHY DOCUMENT GENIE FOR NOTARY SERVICES ?
SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS
We appreciate that our clients often need documents completed and authenticated in a hurry. Rest assured. You do not have to make an appointment days in advance. We offer same day service. Emergency appointments, rush appointments, urgent appointments, last minute appointments, after hours appointments, and same day appointments are available.
EARLY MORNING AND LATE EVENING APPOINTMENTS
We aim to adopt a flexible approach so that our clients are able to attend their appointments without having to take an entire day off work or worry about childcare arrangements. In addition to our extended opening hours.
Surveys show that many people put off going to the lawyer because they cannot afford to take time off work or they struggle to get to the lawyer's office in work hours or arrange childcare. We have hopefully provided a solution to these problems and our office is child-friendly, so please feel free to bring children along.
Saturdays. They often mean more time to get things done. Checking items off the to-do list. Taking care of the important extras that don't fit into overbooked weekday schedules.
For most people, being at work every day means getting to see a NOTARY can be tough. Most Notaries are open Monday to Friday. At Document Genie Ltd., we promise to make ourselves available to you on Saturdays.
Our office is open on Saturdays to make it easier for you. It’s why we open at lunchtimes, too. At Document Genie Ltd., Saturday is a normal day. A day we show our commitment to be available to suit you no matter when. We are happy for you to make an appointment or you can drop in on the way to meet a friend for a coffee.
WE TARGET A 15 MINUTE CLIENT SERVICE TURN AROUND TIME
We work hard to fulfill all of our customers' needs. Our main goal is to provide you with the services you need in a timely and professional manner.
NO RISK, NO OBLIGATION SERVICE GUARANTEE.
We offer ZERO risk, ZERO obligation service guarantee to each and every customer. This means if there is an issue pertaining to the manner or form in which your document was stamped and serviced, We will FIX the issue to your and accepting authority's satisfaction, irrespective of how much time or additional efforts are required to do so, and there would be no additional charges for that. So go ahead, avail our services with 100% peace of mind.
The following is a list of the services we offer.
- Act as Commissioner for Taking Affidavits
- Administer Oaths and Affirmations
- Administer Solemn Declarations
- Affidavit of Execution
- Affidavit of Identity
- Affidavit of Service
- Affirming of Declarations
- Authentication of Alberta Government Documents
- Authenticate Notarized Documents
- Certification of Government Forms
- Certification of Signatures
- Certify Birth Certificate
- Certify Consent to Travel Documents
- Certified Copy of Court Order
- Certify Copy of Degree
- Certify Copy of Marriage Certificate
- Certify Copy of Original Documents
- Certify Copy of Powers of Attorney
- Certify Identification Copies
- Certify Government Forms
- Certify Mortgage Copies
- Certify Photographs
- Certify Real Estate Documents
- Declaration of Transactions
- Exemplification – Notarial Certificate
- Foreign Embassy Stamp, Help to Obtain
- Notarization of Passport Form PPT 203
- Notarization of Passport Form PPTC 044
- Notarization of Passport Form PPTC 046
- Notarization of Permanent Resident Card Application Notarization of Photographs
- Notarization of Postgraduate Education Application
- Notarization of Power of Attorney
- Notarization of Professional Applications
- Notarization of Proof of Loss
- Notarization of Release Signing
- Notarization of Signatures
- Notarization of Single Status Affidavit
- Notarization of Statement of Live Birth
- Notarization of Statutory Declarations
- Notarization of Sworn Statement
- Notarization of True Copies
- Notarization of Unauthorized
- Notarization of Waiver Execution
- Passport Applications
- Passport, Statutory Declaration for a Damaged Passport
- Passport, Statutory Declaration for a Lost Passport
- Solemn Declarations Taken
- Statutory Declaration, in Lieu of Notarization for Guarantor
- Statutory Declarations
- Witnessing of Signatures
- Invitation Letters for Visitors’ Visas,Preparation of Letters of Invitation for a Canadian Visit Visa
- Mobile Notary Public Services
- Notarial Certificates Provided
- Notarized Documents Legalized
- Notarization of Applications
- Notarization of Authenticity Declarations
- Notarization of Bills of Sale
- Notarization of Birth Certificate
- Notarization of Certificate of Identification
- Notarization of Certified Copies
- Notarization of Change of Name Application
- Notarization of Consent to Travel Documents
- Notarization of a Copy of an Existing Order
- Notarization of Deeds
- Notarization of Declarations
- Notarization of Examination Application
- Notarization of Invitation Letter
- Notarization of Land Transfer Signings and Documents
- Notarization of Licensing Application
- Notarization of Marriage Certificate
- Notarization of Membership Application
- Notarization of Mortgage Documents
- Notarization of Mortgage Signing
- Notarization of Parent Consent Letter
- Notarization of Passport Form PPT 132